There’s lots of lovely ways to spruce up the wedding car from pretty floral garlands across the bumper, bonnet or boot to trailing cans (or ribbons, streamers or pom poms if you’re looking for a noise-friendly alternative). Other gorgeous ideas include balloons, bunting and bows or if you’re looking to really make the exit a personal one, some personalised number plates are a brilliant option!
Of course when it comes to prettying up the wedding car, it goes without saying that all these ideas should be done with care (be mindful of the materials you use!) and if you’ve hired the vehicle – be sure to check with the car company before you go dressing it up. Check out some gorgeous ways to spruce up your wedding getaway car below…
1. Add Some Old-School Tin Cans – Personalise Them to Make Them Extra Special!
2. Hang Some Super Pretty Floral Garlands
3. Add a fab Floral Wreath
4. Hang Some Bows for a Touch of Romance
5. Break out the Bunting
6. Tie On Some Celebratory Balloons
7. Pop on a Pretty Rosette
8. Leave a Trail of Streamers
9. Pretty up the Car with Pom Poms
10. Scribble ‘Just Married’ on the Window with Lippy or a Chalk Marker